Stabika ep.3: Defiance Stabika ep.3: Defiance

Sweet!

I think this game is awesome, it has a good story, and you need quick reaction time to do good in it, which I don't have lol. So it's fun to test myself and stuff. Great job!

Golden Globe Golden Globe

YOU KNOW WHAT?!?

I ONLY LIKE IT BECAUSE OF THE SONG

Shirk Shirk

A:LKSJF:OIEWJF:LKW

YOU, good sir, are the man, for making this wonderful game. The music makes me so happy haha, great job.

Music Bounce Music Bounce

This game

Is a lot of fun, no lie. It's a really difficult game, which keeps me playing it, and it's really addicting. Plus, I like the music it makes, it gives me a sense of accomplishment :] keep it up!

Ball Maze I Ball Maze I

YOU SUCK

Haha nahh I'm just kidding, it's a fun game. Kinda tough too, I'll agree that the hit detection is kind of off a bit, and it's weird how you can go into negative lives and still play the game (I got to -132 before I quit), but it's a really fun game, good job.

DJMoran responds:

As you said, you got down to negative lives, I programmed that in because some friends I go to school with love to get the lowest score the possibly can.

Before I forget, Thanks for the review.

Dropple Dropple

Fun game

I like how the ball is a slow reaction time to the buttons you use, and it's just an entertaining game. The music is a plus too, and I like the sound it makes when you complete a level.

Bubble Tanks Bubble Tanks

I Agree With Dromenail

It's a great game, and I love playing it, but it would be cool if you added a plot to it. Then again, I don't think this game really needs a plot. It's awesome!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Awesome!

I play this game all the time, probably one of my favorites on newgrounds!

Mouse Death Trap Mouse Death Trap

Nice

I have a lot of fun with this game, but I get mad because the screen is too big for my computer, so I can't see some of the level, and that messes me up. Lol but it's an awesome game!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

This game

Is SO kick ass, dude! I used to play it all the time when I was younger, and I never got bored with it. It's so much fun to just sit there and make your own music, then play it back and listen. Rock on!